Learn how to clear a report previously marked as a favorite so it is no longer displayed on the Home page.
If you no longer want a report view to appear as a Home page tile, you can clear it as a favorite. The view is no longer displayed as a tile on the iCenter Home page.
To clear a report favorite:
- On the Menu bar bar, click Home.
- On the Home page, click the tile for the report favorite.
- In the Report view, when the desired report title and description are displayed at the top left, click the Favorite star. The star turns white when cleared.
- Confirm that your report favorite has been cleared:
- On the Menu bar, click Home.
- On the Home page, ensure that there is no tile for the report you cleared.